A clean, comfortable, peaceful place to come back to and relax. Refurbished. Victorian period house with garden in a nice part of Seven Sisters.
- no agency fees
- 620pcm (143.08GBP per week) plus about 25GBP pcm for gas and electricity and kitty for cleaning materials
-the rent covers council tax, water, wi-fi
- minimum let is 3 months, with preference for longer term let
-Tottenham Hale tube (on Victoria line) and rail is a 2-3mins walk
-7 Sisters tube and rail is a 6mins walk
- bus station by the tube has excellent connections 24/7. Buses towards Stoke Newington, Angel, Islington, Edmonton, Walthamstow.
-South facing room on ground floor - light all day.
-2 bathrooms (one of ground floor, and one on the upper floor)
- no living room, but diner is big and there's the garden
- to share with 3 females and 1 male professionals aged in late 20s-early 30s working in play therapy, civil engineering, property management.
- BT fibre optic unlimited broadband included. (Faster than standard broadband)
The housemates moving in want a clean peaceful place to come back to and relax. You are more likely to be aged late twenties to mid 30s.
The rooms are for single occupancy (no couples or long term guests because the tenants I have in mind will not want overcrowding), suitable for professionals, and postgrads. It's not a party house.
You would be considerate, responsible, clean up after yourself in the bathroom and kitchen, not averse to a cleaning rota, into quiet peaceful living, friendly.
If this interests you, please let me know something about your background - your nationality, occupation, what kind of housemates you wish to share with. (I shall not reply to messages that just ask to view the rooms)
Best to contact me through Spareroom messaging.
-do not accept couples, pets, dss
-no smoking in the house
-must have legal documents for right to live in the UK.
-Prefer professionals working full-time/quiet students